I have a concern with my Gmail account ...
- I have an inbox supporting multiple Gmail accounts.
- I imported an address from live.com
- Emails sent from the other Gmail account go right through the main inbox.
- Now when I get an email from live.com, these messages do not pass through the main inbox and go straight to the live.com label.
- The aim is to have a an inbox with the utility "several inbox".
The concern is that my phone does not prompt me when I receive an email from live.com because this one does not pass through the main box.
- You can change this in the import settings.
- Settings - Accounts and import - Check the messages with the POP3 protocol.
- You'll then go to "edit the information" and you uncheck the "archive messages" (normally enabled).
Thanks to Mihawk for this tip.
Published by deri58
Latest update on July 10, 2010 at 11:05 AM by deri58.