My Epson 880 color no longer works, all the light are blinking. In the manual it says unknown error contact dealer. I disconnected it, cleaned, changed the heads but I can not reset it.
This procedure works for most Epson Printer:
- "Ink" is the left button
- "Paper" is the middle button
- "Power" is the right one
- Turn off the printer, making sure the print head is right in its normal position.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer and reconnect after 20 seconds.
- Keep the buttons "Paper" and "Ink" down and press the power button
- When the "Paper" light, release all buttons.
- Press on the button "Ink" until the LED flashes several times (it may take a few seconds) and then release the button
- The printer will then perform a full reset and start cleaning heads (10 seconds)
- At the end of the cylce only the "POWER" indicator will be on.
Published by deri58
Latest update on July 18, 2011 at 09:49 AM by deri58.