Gmail comes with a brand new feature.
It alllows you to create a digital signature for your mails (no plugin required).
- Click "Settings" in the top right of your Gmail account interface.
- At the bottom of the page you will find the Signature option.
- It is disable by default : The " No signature" option is checked.
- Simply fill in the information in the Signature Tab.
- You can add links, use different fonts, but note that to add an image, it must be hosted online, as the interface accept only the URLs.
- No direct upload is possible.
- You can make use of a online photo hosting website such as http://imageshack.us/ to upload your own photos.
- Simply click on the small Add picture icon and paste the URL of your logo/picture.
- Finally at the end of the page click on the Save changes button.
- From now on you can send you emails (with a signature)
Published by jak58
Latest update on July 15, 2010 at 09:22 AM by jak58.