Upon selecting multiple cells on Excel, they are by default highlighted in blue, how to change the color?
Procedure under Vista:
- Configuration panel
- Color and appearance of windows
- Open classic appearance properties ...
- 'Advanced' Button
- hen you have the 'model of color' in progress, whichever is selected (to the classic) settings
- n 'element' choose 'selected elements' (well it seems but it is in this list)
- And there you can choose your color
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 9, 2012 at 01:18 PM by jak58.