I'm actually connected to server (home/office), I can access the server without problem, but when I open my excel file, the file opens, but it tells me that the path and found.
For Excel 2007
First Step: The DDE
- click the orb button (top right)
- click on "Option" bottom right
- click on "Advanced Options"
- down in the window until you reach the "General" Tab
- uncheck "ignore applications that uses the exchange of dynamic data"...DDE
Second Step:Disconnect and Reconnect Excel
In this black window type:cd C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12 (location of excel.exe).
Thanks to tech_it for this tip.
Published by jak58
Latest update on July 18, 2010 at 09:21 AM by jak58.