You need to print some specific pages of a Word document? Fortunately under Word, there's a feature that allows you define groups of pages or specific pages to be printed.
- Open your Document in Word.
- Click File > Print.
- In the dialog that opens, go to the Pages range section.
- By default the "All" option is checked.
- Simply select the last option "Page".
- Then enter the number of pages to print.You can make use of hyphens to indicate a range of pages.
- Simply click on OK and the job is done.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 25, 2012 at 10:17 AM by jak58.