Ubuntu - Installing Real Player
- Download Real Player
- The next step is to make the .bin file (downloaded file) executable.
- To do this:
- Open a terminal then locate the directory where you download the file and type the following command:
- chmod a+x RealPlayer11GOLD.bin
- To execute the command do a:
- sudo ./RealPlayer11GOLD.bin
- Simply press a key when prompted,and let the installation proceed.
- Real Player is located here: Applications/Sound&Video/Real Player11.
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 7, 2010 at 08:01 AM by jak58.