My Blackberry 8800 can't be turned on, but it can be synced with my PC.
I've removed the battery and put it again. the red indicator light up, but still the device will not start
This problem is rebundant with the Blackberry Pearl series. When the battery is completely discharged, even thought you try to power it up, it won't start. Try this:
- Unplug the charger of device
- Remove the battery
- Reconnect your blackberry without battery
- Turn it on
- An "Empty Battery" icon will appear.
- Leave the devicel plugged in, and replace the battery.
- Then press the power button and it should be fine.
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM by jak58.