Windows was unable to complete the format
one of my hard disk partition is unable to be formatted by windows and when i tray to open it the windows ask me to format it it is now empty of programs and has a free space 37.5 gb and any program of checking hard disk can recognize it telling me to plug it in just like it don't exist, please tell me how to fix this problem.
- Just Right Click My Computer Choose Manage
- Then at Computer Management choose Disk Management
- At Disk2 Right Click at your "Protect Removable Disk" ex: "Removable Disk (F:)"
- and Choose "Change Drive Letter and Paths for ....."
- Simple Click "REMOVE", then Click "ADD", simple....
- Try to Format yours then Try to Copy another files
Solved by Faizur
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on August 31, 2010 at 03:10 AM by aakai1056.