Windows 7 natively integrates a module that supports burning ISO files: The Windows disk image drive.
No need to install third party software to burn. Windows 7 supports burning on CD or DVD
- Browse to the folder where the file with .ISO extension is located.
- Select the ISO image to burn, then click "Burn Disc Image"
- The burning interface will open.
- You can check the option "Verify disc after burning".
- Note that: This is still a basic application with limited features, but still i can do the job.
Original FAQ by Flo88
Published by jak58
. - Latest update by netty5