To view hidden files and folders under Windows 7, simply follow the below procedure:
- Click on Windows Explorer (Next to the Windows Button).
- Click on Organize, then on the Folder and Search Option.
- In the View tab
- Check the Show hidden files, folders and drives.
- Uncheck Hide extensions for files whose type is known.
- In case you need to view protected system files, you must uncheck the Hide protected files of the operating system.
Published by jak58
Latest update on September 3, 2010 at 08:05 AM by jak58.