Making a copy of the installation CDs in a hard disk drive or an external storage device is important to avoid the painstaking process of recovering lost device drivers
. However, if the installation CD is lost
, there is a way of recovering them. Most of the network device drivers, including the device drivers for WLAN TP-LINK TL-WN321G
can be downloaded from the internet for free. Once the drivers are downloaded, the WLAN TP-LINK TL-WN321G wireless adapter
must be unplugged and reconnected for the computer to detect the device and begin the process of installing the new drivers.
I've lost my installation CD for my WLAN TP-LINK TL-WN321G...I have formatted my computer, so how can I recover the drivers?
- You can download it here
- Decompress the zip file on your desktop, and then go to the folder:
- C:\Documents and Settings\F\Bureau\2007112100265\TL-WN321G_071102\Win98_ME_2K_XP_X64\Driver Files\WINXP
- Right-click on the rt73.inf file and select the "Install" option
- Then unplug your wireless adapter and reconnect it.
- It will be detected by the installation wizard that will then launch.
- You may be required to indicate the path for the rt73.sys file.
Thanks to evans4
for these information.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 23, 2012 at 02:41 PM by Virginia Parsons.