To handle this issue, follow these steps:
Outlook.exe is usually located in one of the following folders, based on the version of Outlook you are running:
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 : C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 :C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11
- Right-click Outlook.exe, and then click Properties.
- In the Compatibility tab, unchecl "Run this program in compatibility mode"...
- Click OK.
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 15, 2011 at 11:26 AM by deri58.