The View Cookies Add-on for Firefox allows you to view the cookies loaded on the current page.
- Open Firefox
- Copy/Paste the following URL in the Address bar: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/315/
- Click the "Add to Firefox" button to install the View Cookies add-on.
- A window (Software installation) will appear, notifying that "You have asked to install the following item".
- Select the "View Cookies" tab and click on the Install button.
- After installation you will be asked to restart Firefox.
To make use of this feature simply:
- Click on the Tools/Page Info.
- A new tab has been added to Page Info, it allows you to view the cookies loaded.
- Example: Using View Cookies on the Facebook's homepage (unsigned).
- All the cookies present on the page will be displayed and you also have the option to disable (remove button) them.
Published by deri58
Latest update on December 19, 2012 at 10:10 AM by deri58.