Internet Explorer - Disable multimedia components to accelerat
- In the case that your internet connection is very low and you need to access a website(with lot of animations, images, sounds .....) here is a small tip with Internet Explorer.
- You can disable the multimedia components to accelerate the loading of webpages, but of course this will only give you the "text-based" informations.
- Here's how:
- Open IE.
- Click on Tools> Internet Options> Advanced Tab.
- Scroll to the Multimedia section and uncheck the options you want.
- Click on Apply > OK
- Restart your browser and here you go!
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 18, 2010 at 06:00 AM by deri58.