Unable to send mail through smtp.mail.yahoo.fr
If you can no longer send emails with Yahoo's SMTP server and Outlook displays the following message:
Failed to connect to the server. Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.fr' Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.fr', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure (SSL): Yes Socket Error: 10060 Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
- Make sure that the servers for receiving and outgoing e-mails are as follows! :
- Incoming server: pop.mail.yahoo.fr
- Outgoing: smtp.mail.yahoo.fr
- Then, change the port number of server output, indicating port 587!
- If it still does not work, try sending the email through SMTP server your ISP!
- e-mail addresses of POP and SMTP servers of the FAI (FAI = suppliers or providers of Internet access)
- Outlook, Thunderbird and Incredimail send / receive e-mails
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on September 22, 2010 at 02:58 AM by aakai1056.