The PlayStation made by Sony is one of the most popular gaming consoles of recent times. The PlayStation can be connected to the PlayStation Network
to play and download video games, once an account has been created with a valid email ID. It is possible to change the login ID of a PlayStation Network account
.To do so, the user has to login to the PlayStation Network and change the email ID on the Accounts Management
menu. The new email ID must be a valid one as a confirmation email will be sent to the new email ID. Once the confirmation email has been received, a change to the login ID of the PlayStation network account
has taken effect.
[PLAYSTATION Network] Change the login ID (email address).
How do I change the login ID (email address) of my PlayStation Network account?
- Log in to your PlayStation Network account.
- In the PS3 home menu, go to Account Management and press the X button.
- Sign-In with your actual ID (E-mail Address) and press the X button.
- Enter your password and press the X button to proceed.
- Now enter the new e-mail address that you want to assign to your PLAYSTATION Network account, and press the X button.
- Your login ID (email address) is now updated and you will receive confirmation by e-mail.
- The next time you log on to the PlayStation Network, you must use the new login ID.
- Only then you can shop in the PlayStation Store and use other features of PlayStation Network.
Sources: The Official PlayStation Website
Original article published by jedtheboss
. Translated by jad05
. - Latest update by Paul Berentzen