Background music to photo album
, the program editing and managing photos on Google, lets you add music to photo album. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Picasa
- Select the album in category albums
- Click the menu "Create" and select "Movie"
- Click "Upload"
- In the window that opens, select the audio file you want to use as background music and click "Open"
- Finally click "Make Movie" and wait while the movie is created.
- The film can be found in the "Google Projects" in the column on the left of the Picasa window.