Straightening a photo or image
Did you take a picture and you came out crooked?
- Do not worry, Picasa offers an option to straighten crooked photos or images. Just follow these steps:
- Download and install Picasa if you have not yet
- Double click the thumbnail of the picture you want right to enter the Picasa Image Editing
- Click on the "Straighten"
- A grid appears over the photo. Move the cursor to the right or left to straighten the picture. Once straightened the photo click "Apply"
- Finally, to save the changes, click "File" and select "Save" if you want to replace the previous picture, or click on "Save as" if you want to save as another file.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on September 25, 2010 at 02:28 AM by aakai1056.