How to send a movie in an iPhone
Hello, it's been one week I have an iphone and I wanted to know if it is possible to send a dvd (movie) in my iphone if so how thank you
- Go to GOOGLE and search "Movies2iPhone"
- Then download
- Put a movie on your desktop
- Open Movies2iPhone
- Click on "movie to convert"
- Select the movie on your desktop
- Click on "Destination Folder"
- Choose the office
- Click on "convert the movie to my iphone"
- Wait for the progress of conversion (approximately 25 minutes for a movie)
- When done open iTunes
- Select iPhone in the left column of Itune
- Then go to the tab "Movies" on top of Itune
- Go to "File" (top right corner of iTunes)
- Choose "Add File to Library"
- After checking that the movie appears in the iTunes window is ticked, press "synchronize" (this lasts 2 or 3 minutes)
- When done, you can see the movie in the iPod tab "Video" on your iPhone ...
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on September 30, 2010 at 11:07 AM by aakai1056.