As you may have noticed under Word or Excel 2007 the "Send to" option is missing from the ribbon.
- (File>Send to> Mail recipient).
- This option normally allows you to send the actual Word/Excel Document by mail (Via Outlook).
- To get it back simply click on the small (downward) arrow in the Quick Access toolbar and check the Email option.
- An new icon shall be added next to the "Redo" one.
- Simply click on this icon to open a "New email" on Outlook, with your Word document as attachment.
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 22, 2012 at 06:31 PM by jak58.