When viewing a video under a VLC
, you can use a set of Keyboard shortcuts to navigate (jump) backward/forward along the timeline.
Here's a list of the shortcuts that can be used:
- Very short backwards jump: Shift + Left
- Very short forward jump: Shift + Right
- short backwards jump: Alt + Left
- short forward jump: Alt + Right
- Medium backwards jump: CTRL + left
- Medium forward jump: CTRL + Right
- Long backwards jump: CTRL + Alt + left
- Long forward jump: CTRL + Alt + Right
To learn more about the VLC keyboard hotkeys (and to reassigned them) :
- Open VLC
- Click on the Tools>Preferences> Scroll to the hotkeys section.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 27, 2012 at 09:08 AM by jak58.