Create (or burn) an audio CD with Nero Express
If you have music files on your PC and you want to record then on a CD this tip is for you!
Nero Express offers a simplified interface of the Nero Burning ROM.
The program is simple, you just have to select the type of DVD/CD you wish to burn, add data files and start the burning process.Nero allows you to create an audio CD from your music files, even if they are in different audio formats.
If you still do not have Nero Express installed on your computer, download it:
Download Nero 10 and install it on your PCOfficial Website
- To burn an audio CD, follow these steps:
- Insert a blank CD into the CD/ DVD drive
- Open Nero Express (Start> All Programs> Nero> Nero 10> Nero Express)
- In the main window, (LHS) select the type of compilation, "Music" and in the right panel select "audio CD".
- In the window that opens "My Audio CD", click the "Add" button to browse for your music. Note that: there's a timeline at the bottom of the window (in minutes), you can continue to add music until it's full, then click on the Close button.
- All the files added will be listed (you can modify the list). Click the Next button.
- In the window "Disc Label" you can create a disc label. If you do not want to do so, uncheck the box "Print Label" and click "Next"
- You will now get the "Final Burn Settings"
- Select the current recorder: the drive containing the blank CD/DVD.
- Select the number of copies.
- Check the Data verification feature.
- Enter the title and artist name.
- Finally click on the Burn button
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by jak58