CD to CD copy with Nero Express
- To copy from CD to another CD under Nero Express, follow these steps:
- Open Nero Express by going to Start > All Programs > Nero > Nero 10 > Nero Express.
- In the main window, (LHS) choose the type of compilation, "Image" and in the right panel select "Copy Entire CD".
- The Disc Label section will allow you to create a disc label. If you don't want to do so, uncheck the box "Print Label" and click "Next"
- Enter the source disc and click "Copy." Wait while Nero carries out the creation of the image file.
- Once the process done, Nero will automatically open the CD/DVD Drive tray. Remove the source CD and inserts a blank one.
- Click on the Burn button to copy the recorded image on your Blank CD
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 18, 2016 at 05:15 PM by owilson.