Although many of Google's services are free, you must have a Google Account to access them.
- To create a Google account you can use your regular email (eg Hotmail or Yahoo). Just follow these steps:
- Enter the homepage of Google and click on the "Sign-in" button at the top right corner
- Click on "Create one for free use"
- Fill out the form fields: enter your email address (which will be associated with your Google account), choose a password for your Google account ... click "I accept. Create my account"
- Now you just need to go through the account verification process. Select the country where you reside and enter your mobile phone. Click "Send verification code to my mobile phone"
- Receive a call from Google on your mobile phone which tells you the verification code. Enter the code in the box and click "Verify"
- It's done! Your Google account has been created, you only need to enter your mail, open the email you received from Google and click on the link for account verification.
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by jak58