To translate your teXt (or part of it) directly under Word:
- Simply select the part of the text you want to translate.
- Click on the Review tab (in the ribbon)
- Click on the translate button
- You shall get the translation options (select languages) open in a new vertical ribbon.
- Select the language and click on the small green button, just below the "Translate the whole document" option.
You will be notified that the translation will be performed on http://www.microsofttranslator.com/officetrans/httpquery.aspx?
Click on Yes to proceed.
Note that: an internet connection is required in order to access the Microsoft online translation service.