How to recover Yahoo mail account

Ask a question pushpa123 1Posts Monday September 4, 2017Registration date September 4, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 12, 2017 at 04:29 PM by Ambucias
How can i login into an old yahoo account if the mobile no. (asked a a security question) has been deactivated ?

i have my password still it doesnt allow me to login and asks me for the security question.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

There is nothing you can do if you created the account on the mobile device or number you no longer have access to.

Always create accounts on a PC or Laptop (landline IP), and then attach a recovery email to it. That way, you can have multiple ways to recover the account!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
but i am the genuine owner of the email account as i remember the password. pls do something so that i can login in my account ***@***
pushpa123- Sep 5, 2017 at 07:09 AM
also because of security questions i am unable to login. keep it a normal login so that i can enter my inbox. My mobile no. given as security questionnow no longer exists, optionally my second optio was a second email id of the satyam company email id wherein the company has shut down so their email id does not exist. So i am helpless. As told by you i had created this login long back from a desktop. Request you to belp me to login in the email id ***@***.
Ambucias 44708Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 21, 2017 Last seen - Sep 5, 2017 at 04:28 PM
If you know the password, try to login from a desktop or laptop.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
i am the legitimate owner of the account as i had created the account on a PC. Also i had attached the recovery email id and other is the mobile no. but unfortunately that was my old number which i no longer use and secondly the email id which was my second option for recovery email also is closed as the company itself doesnt exist now. So i am helpless for the recovery options. But i can very well remember my password. So would appreciate if you help me to login without asking recovery questions.
Ambucias 44708Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus September 21, 2017 Last seen - Sep 12, 2017 at 04:29 PM
I believe that you have not read my answer carefully.

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?