How to get back Facebook account

Closed
kumar.hyd - Updated on Sep 5, 2017 at 05:46 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 5, 2017 at 06:07 AM
Hello,
iam unable to login to my facebook account. that saying you have changed your passward 3 years back. but i did not remember that passward. when i try to recover my account that is saying If you no longer have access to your email account, you can try to log in again. After you've logged in, you can change the email address on your account. and showing no other options. but actually ican access my email . but it is not showing that option please help me regarding.

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Sep 5, 2017 at 05:45 AM
Hi

Your message is very confusing.

Facebook never sends messages about how far back you changed a password.

To change the email address, you must be able to access your account with the password or reset code sent to you by Facebook.

Is your Facebook page online now ?
dear #Ambucias iwill show my problem clearly . 1st when i try to login to my account it saying " You Entered An Old Password
You've indicated that your account was hacked. We'll help you log in and secure your account. If you don't think that your account was hacked, you can cancel this process.
Your password was changed about 3 years ago

If you don't know the current password for your account, you'll need to reset your password to continue.
Secure My AccountTry again" then i clicked on secure my account. then it saying "Try to log in again
If you no longer have access to your email account, you can try to log in again. After you've logged in, you can change the email address on your account.

***@***
Facebook user
I cannot access my email account Try again. here ( ican access my e mail address but it is not showing that option. if i press try again.. it is going to login page again. please solve my problem. thanks in advance :)
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Sep 5, 2017 at 06:07 AM
Answer my question. Is your Facebook page online now ?