Importing a Word document into PowerPoint

Closed
mblele Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 6, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 6, 2017 - Updated on Sep 7, 2017 at 12:00 AM
unitepdf Posts 1 Registration date Thursday January 4, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 4, 2018 - Jan 4, 2018 at 05:36 AM
Windows 10 & OFFICE/PowerPoint 2010

Hi,
I am new to this forum.
I teach children "Personality Development", and that includes General Knowledge. So I source info from the internet and copy it into a WORD doc. Now I need to create a PowerPoint SlideShow for the children.
Thus far, I have been copying (from the Word doc) and pasting (in PP) a few paragraphs at a time. This is a very tedious process, as one has to judge how much matter will fit on a slide, which is not that easy.
I did read somewhere about creating a Text Box, but the procedure did not seem so simple.

My question is whether it is possible to (after creating a number of blank Slides) copy the entire 4 or 5 pages of Word doc text, and paste/import it into PP such that the text automatically flows from one (blank) slide to the other.

Any help would be appreciated.
TIA
Cdr. Mukund Lele Veteran
Related:

1 response

unitepdf Posts 1 Registration date Thursday January 4, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 4, 2018
Jan 4, 2018 at 05:36 AM
Hi,

We have created free online tools to convert all your favoutirte ms-office documents to pdf very easy
please visit our site at : https://unitepdf.com/