If your MSN/Hotmail Account has been hacked!
If your MSN Account has been hacked, go to MSN email support:
You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
- Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
- Your first name and full name.
- Your date of birth (month / day / year).
- Your country.
- The state, province or department in which you reside.
- Your zip code.
- The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/
- The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
- Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
- Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
- The date and approximate time of your last login.
- The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !
Remember and do not forget that this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!