Mic not working with my headphones

Ask a question kaptainkoj 2Posts Monday September 11, 2017Registration date September 11, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 11, 2017 at 06:25 PM by Ambucias
hey im using a new PC i got and the specs are an amd 8350 fx CPU running at 4ghz a 1 gb grphics card 16 gbs ram gskills auras ddr3
8 core cpu Windows 10 64 bit os. The headphones are Ausdom M04 and are Bluetooth. First off It wouldnt recognize the headphones so I used the plug in thats located on the back and the sound works fine through them but it wont let me use the built in mic. Any responses are appreciated.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello

That's normal. You should use headphones equipped with a mic and two wires, one for the mic and one for the ear piece.

Cheers
kaptainkoj 2Posts Monday September 11, 2017Registration date September 11, 2017 Last seen - Sep 11, 2017 at 05:56 PM
The problem is that the mic is built into the heaphones and im sure as to why bluetooth wouldnt pick it up for me to pair it. If so what cord should I be using? On that has a headphone jack with two colored ends? Im not very tech savvy so im pretty confused
Ambucias 46990Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus November 22, 2017 Last seen - Sep 11, 2017 at 06:25 PM
What is the make and model of your headphones?

Your message is confusing as you are talking about bluetooth and I assume a desktop computer.

I must logout now, catch you in 8 hours.

Regards
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?