Facebook Disabled my account for being Ineligible?!?!

Ask a question Millwardd26 - Last answered on Sep 15, 2017 at 04:49 PM by Ambucias
Hello,

Last night before i went to bed i had access to my facebook account, this morning when i checked it said ive been disabled? i havnt had any warning about my account or any emails saying why they disabled my account. i have emailed then proof im 18 years old i would just like to know whats the odds on me getting my account back... i dont fancy making a new one because of something i didnt know or do....

Helpful
+1
plus moins
Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms of use and community standards. Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards
• Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed

Read Facebook terms and community standards carefully.

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you must appeal Facebook's decision.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Are you the only know your fb email and password. If someone know maybe they disbled or do something with your fb. If not what do you see in your fb app.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?