Not receiving Facebook confirmation code to email [Solved]

Ask a question Rebecca notgmail - Last answered on Nov 5, 2017 at 07:54 PM by Rebecca
Hello,
Had 3 friends send code. Confirmed my identity. My new email was never sent from FB to confirming my identity, so I can recover my account. It's not in my spam/junk folder either. I click to resend my confirmation & it doesn't resend it. I want my old account back. My sister has passed & have no way to ask her to be my friend. I have bothered my confirmation friend's 3 times. 3 new emails. HELP

Helpful
+2
plus moins
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:

http://ccm.net/faq/7353-facebook-confirmation-code-not-received
Leave a comment
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Is your Facebook page online now?

Is the email address for the code is the same as the one you usually login to Facebook?

Why did you need to confirm your identity?
Ambucias 46921Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus November 20, 2017 Last seen - Sep 18, 2017 at 05:17 PM
Did you follow this procedure to recover your account?

https://www.facebook.com/help/132243923516844?helpref=faq_content
Rebecca notgmail- Sep 18, 2017 at 05:45 PM
Yes. I used my 3 friends as my security. The gave me the codes & entered the codes. FB congratulated me that my identity was confirmed & that a FB link to login to my account was sent to my new email (this email), but hasn't been sent, so I can't login without the link that I have not been sent
Ambucias 46921Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus November 20, 2017 Last seen - Sep 18, 2017 at 05:56 PM
Obviously something went wrong in the Facebook system.

I bet you a dime to a doughnut that the code was sent to your previous email.

I'm out of solutions

Sorry Rebecca
Rebecca notgmail- Sep 18, 2017 at 06:30 PM
When I try to login FB says, email sent to this email ***@*** not my old, but it does show old email when I try to login to messenger which I can no longer access too
Ambucias 46921Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus November 20, 2017 Last seen - Sep 18, 2017 at 06:41 PM
There is a bug and I don't have the answer.

May be it the code will arrive 24 hours later which sometimes happens.

Good luck
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
May be your email is black listed or banned. Did you check it well?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I'm having the exact same problem someone please help
Rebecca- Nov 3, 2017 at 12:33 PM
I don’t know why, but 11/01 I tried again. I hit resend confirmation email & this time it sent. I don’t think I was ever band, but maybe I was. It took 6 weeks.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi rebecca i also have the same problem and Im searching for an answer. How did you recover your account? Thanks in advance rebecca
Rebecca- Nov 5, 2017 at 07:54 PM
Had 3 friends confirm my identity. Had a new email. It took 6 weeks for my confirmation link to be sent to my new email. I tried almost daily & hit resend confirmation link to my email, but it never was until 6 weeks later. I don’t know why it finally worked. Just be patient. I was going to give it 2 months & just give up
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?