Transcend cannot open in my pc

Closed
mena makram - Updated on Sep 20, 2017 at 04:49 PM
williamblack Posts 5 Registration date Saturday September 2, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2017 - Sep 22, 2017 at 09:51 PM
Hello,

i make a password for my external hard and it was have a data , i tried many time to open it but don't want to open , finally the hard open and i removed the password then the hard can not open in my pc ... please help because it;s content very important data for me
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 20, 2017 at 04:55 PM
It really sounds like the drive is failing. If you can gain access some time, and not others, the drive is failing. Do you have a back up of the drive?
@ ac3mark i don't have back up
Blocked Profile
Sep 22, 2017 at 07:20 PM
So, when you say "hard can not open in my pc", means that your PC doesn't see it, so you can't enter in the password?

Have you tried a different USB cable, make certain it is all connected. Does it have a power cord? Is it plugged in? Are ther any lights on it normally? Can you say if they were present up until this point! We need more details, beside it doesn't open! Thank you!
williamblack Posts 5 Registration date Saturday September 2, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2017 6
Sep 22, 2017 at 09:51 PM
You can try with another PC. Let see this one open or not?