Cant verify my Facebook ID

Closed
Tomislav - Updated on Sep 23, 2017 at 09:36 PM
Charlesjohny8 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday September 23, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 24, 2017 - Sep 24, 2017 at 12:04 AM
Hello,

My account was locked because I was logging in from other locations through VPN. It's my second account for anonymous contacts. Now Facebook is requesting me to verify my account, but I don't know the security questions that Facebook is asking me, I don't know what birthday I have entered nor which face is from which "friend", I was just sending many friend requests and I have talked to only maybe 1% of them. I know my pass and I have access to my email, Facebook is just asking wrong questions to verify if I am an owner, they are not taking my case into consideration, which is bad! I've tried to find their contact email to contact them directly, but apparently they don't have it, you can't contact them in any other way except from facebook account, to which I have no access. Is there a solution to this?

1 response

Charlesjohny8 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday September 23, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 24, 2017
Sep 24, 2017 at 12:04 AM
Ask your one of friend and request Facebook official page from other ID tell them about your account. They will contact you soon with another way of verifying your account.