Charles Stanley video game won't play [Solved]

Ask a question marjo2017 3Posts Sunday September 24, 2017Registration date September 26, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 26, 2017 at 04:25 PM by ac3mark
my Charles Stanley video sermons won't play on my computer. They start to play, then start buffering and won't start to play again
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Do you have the complete file on your local drive, or are you streaming? Does other videos play alright? Were did you get these videos?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
These videos are from the the In Touch site. They are sermons from a Dr Charles Stanley. I have tried a lot of different ways to make them work, but It seems to be the youtube player that doesn't work for mr.
I will let it go for now, but thank you anyway.
Marilyn Tuttle
ac3mark 8222Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus November 13, 2017 Last seen - Sep 26, 2017 at 04:12 PM
If you are streaming them (not local) then you need to be concerned with the internet speed in which is serving the videos! Just something to think about! Have FUN!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
thank you for your help. this has been resolved
ac3mark 8222Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus November 13, 2017 Last seen - Sep 26, 2017 at 04:25 PM
Thank you for letting us know! You are the USER of the DAY!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?