Facebook disabled

Closed
Sumon284600 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 26, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 26, 2017 - Updated on Sep 26, 2017 at 01:30 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Sep 26, 2017 at 03:51 PM
Hello,
I recently had my facebook account disabled because of my profile name and are reviewing it... how long will it take?? Im missing out on alot of stuff... besides wat does it matter wat my name is... i dont harass or bother anyone... yes i do not approve of our Now President of the bangladesh . and why are there guidelines?? Just please i'm wanting to see my profile... please!!!

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Sep 26, 2017 at 03:51 PM
Here is the official Facebook name policy:

Facebook is a community where everyone uses the name they go by in everyday life. This makes it so that you always know who you're connecting with and helps keep our community safe.
If the name that you use in everyday life isn't listed on your profile, please update it. If you're unable to update it, you can learn more about what to do if you can't change your name.
Your name on Facebook can't include:

Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation
Characters from multiple languages
Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious)
Words or phrases in place of a name
Offensive or suggestive words of any kind
Unusual spacing or splitting of names
Characters from multiple languages
Joint or multiple names on the same profile
Unusual punctuation, such as apostrophes, within a name
Names with vowels removed
Repeated names
Unusual capitalization
Extra accent marks

Other things to keep in mind:

The name on your profile should be the same name that your friends call you in everyday life. This name should also appear on at least one item from our ID list.
Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your first name (like Mike instead of Michael).
While Facebook requires that you use your full last name, you can use your first and middle initials (like P.T. Barnum instead of Phineas Tyler Barnum).
You can also list another name on your account (example: maiden name, nickname, professional name).
Profiles are for individual use, and should display the name of a single person. If you want to display the name of a business, organization or idea, you can create a Facebook Page.
Pretending to be anything or anyone other than yourself on a Facebook profile isn't allowed.

Note: If you want to limit the audience who sees the name you go by in everyday life on your Facebook Profile, you can adjust your Privacy settings. To do this, visit your Privacy Settings to see who can look you up and contact you.