Account key

Ask a question nurr.aiman - Last answered on Sep 28, 2017 at 06:27 AM by Ambucias
Hello,

I can I recover my yahoo email, email add is ***@***. I forgot the password, tried using help for yahoo. but I never never received any account key through my account. Could you please send account key to my alternative email, please?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
nurr.aiman- Sep 27, 2017 at 04:16 AM
i cant remember that too much. I need to access to yahoo mail because it releted to my instagram.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
When an account is not accessed for 12 months it is deleted from the server.
nurr.aiman- Sep 27, 2017 at 04:22 AM
I think less than 12 months. I just created this account less than 12 months.
really hope you can solve this. I tried using help sign in, but unfortunately my phone havent received any account key for verification.
Ambucias 45837Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 23, 2017 Last seen - Sep 27, 2017 at 04:30 AM
Send an email to the account you are trying to recover, wait 20 minutes and tell me if the mail bounced back.
nurr.aiman- Sep 27, 2017 at 05:00 AM
thanks for the idea. I sent one email to that yahoo email. Nearly 20 minutes, no any bounced email so far from yahoo.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code?
nurr.aiman- Sep 27, 2017 at 06:06 AM
I cant remember that. because that one created by my son. However when i tried to ask yahoo to recover the account, it did not give any choice, either to send to phone number or email. It just only state my current phone number. if possible, i would like to give a new email add. the alternate email add no longer exist which i already resigned from the company, and have no access to the email anymore.please help.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

There is nothing you can do if you created the account on the mobile device or number you no longer have access to.

Always create accounts on a PC or Laptop (landline IP), and then attach a recovery email to it. That way, you can have multiple ways to recover the account!

Sorry
nurr.aiman- Sep 27, 2017 at 10:59 PM
yea. i did give my phone number for an alternative for yahoo to send account key. However my phone haven't received any account key .. even though I already keyed two digits missing at the phone number. The problem is, my phone did not receive any account key to recover this. And if yahoo can ask me any other alternative, such as any other email address can be given for me to receive account key, that much better.
I really hope you can try to solve this.

" Always create accounts on a PC or Laptop (landline IP), and then attach a recovery email to it. That way, you can have multiple ways to recover the account! " this reminder should be appeared when users started to sign up as member, not when we already have problem. NOt all can understand problem happened in cyber.

Again, i hope yahoo can help me to solve this.

thanks and regards,
nurr.aiman- Sep 28, 2017 at 02:30 AM
"There is nothing you can do if you created the account on the mobile device or number you no longer have access to".

for your information, i created my account using my current phone number, only I never received any account key to this mobile, even though i already keyed two missing digits of my phone number saying that I am the correct owner of the account. I really dont know whats going on even though already set notification in my phone number.
hopefully yahoo can give option, either the account key can be sent to mobile phone or I can give any other email address.Again, i really hope, please help.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
For your information:

When you created the account you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?