Identity Not Confirmed

Ask a question dreamiium - Last answered on Sep 30, 2017 at 07:59 PM by dreamiium
Hello, Few days ago my facebook got locked due to a VPN (Virtual Private network) Name: CyberGhost. Seemed like someone was spying on me and got my facebook account info. But when i log into my account, it asks me to change password, when im done and click continue it will change page and say "Site is not working". Also ive tried automated security process but, im 100% i get all correct in identifying my comments and messages to friends(except photos of friends). But it says "Identity not confirmed". I've waited 4 days, still got no email from facebook or anything. Can anyone please help me? My facebook has a lot of important documents and stuff like that. Please help.

Helpful
+0
plus moins
Is your Facebook account name CyberGhost?
dreamiium- Sep 28, 2017 at 12:59 AM
Nope. CyberGhost was the software name of the VPN I was using.. But I wasn't using my real name on FB to avoid some people.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Facebook disabled your account because you did not use your real name.

Facebook will not enable your account.
Ambucias 45700Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 18, 2017 Last seen - Sep 29, 2017 at 05:17 AM
Is your Facebook page online now for everyone to see, even me?
dreamiium- Sep 30, 2017 at 06:22 AM
It still doesn't ask me to give photo of my ID if i log in, and when i change my password and click continue, the page says "Page isn't working" :|
Ambucias 45700Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 18, 2017 Last seen - Sep 30, 2017 at 04:29 PM
Your page is not online for everyone to see, so it is disabled. You can't change your password on a disabled account.
dreamiium- Sep 30, 2017 at 07:59 PM
Lmao I did change the pass, when ever i log in it asks me to change the password, and it works but it says i have to change apps and activities, where it goes "page isn't working"
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?