Blue Screen 0x0000069 Error while XP installation

Closed
m.s.khoshkhoo - Sep 29, 2017 at 07:28 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 7, 2017 at 05:58 AM
Hi guys,
I tried to install Windows XP Pro SP3 on my Aspire One D260 Netbook from a bootable USB stick. XP setup starts to load the necessary files and then goes to Blue Screen initialization failed error 0x00000069.
I went to BIOS and changed the operation mode from AHCI to IDE but the problem dosen't solve!
It is really appreciated if someone help me in this regard.
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Sep 29, 2017 at 05:10 PM
There are several causes:

You have not previously install sp2 which is a must before sp3

Incorrectly configured, outdated, or corrupted device drivers. (very usual)

Corruption of the Windows Registry following a recent software change, related to Windows (installation or uninstallation).

Virus or malicious program that corrupted the Windows file or program files associated with Windows Operating System.

Conflict between drivers after installing new hardware.

System files that are corrupted or deleted after you install software or drivers associated with the Windows Operating System.

Blue screen Error 0x69 caused by a damaged hard drive.

Stop error IO1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED due to memory corruption (RAM).

The blue screen errors IO1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED can be caused by various hardware, firmware, drivers, or software problems.

The first step is to repair repair Registry Entries Associated with Error 0x69

Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid IO1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED keys is not recommended, unless you are a computer services professional. Editing your registry incorrectly can prevent your computer from running and causing irreversible damage to the operating system. In fact, a misplaced comma can completely prevent your computer from booting up!

If you wish more guidance, let us know.