How to give a students two ranks

Ask a question Fayyaz295 3Posts Friday September 29, 2017Registration date October 13, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 13, 2017 at 10:20 AM by Fayyaz295
Dear sir, I have made a result sheet with ranks. I want to give a student two ranks one in his class and other in all sections. For example, if class 5 has three sections how would I get rank of a student in his class and in all three sections
Helpful
+0
plus moins
That is simple, what is the scale of the RANK?

How are you already ranking them? Is it a 1-10? Is it 1-4? Is it A-F? Is it 1 of 58?

So let us know, so we can ask more questions about your homework.

Have FUN!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
thanks for reply. can you please give me your Email address so that i can send you my file.
ac3mark 8020Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus October 22, 2017 Last seen - Oct 1, 2017 at 09:48 PM
Nope!
Fayyaz295 3Posts Friday September 29, 2017Registration date October 13, 2017 Last seen - Oct 13, 2017 at 10:20 AM
i am using this formula for ranking =RANK(P3,$P$3:$P$53)
I want to rank the all students of stander 8 who are studying in 4 different classes. this formula is giving me rank of all listed students but i want ranks on the base individual classed too.
for example classes A,B,C,D have 10 students in each class of same stander. i wand rank of A,B.C,D separately and collectively.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?