Cant log into my Account

Ask a question Karen Francis - Last answered on Oct 10, 2017 at 07:53 AM by Kaylove1411
Hello,

Please help me get my old account Karen Francis back Thank u

Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi Karen

What error message are you getting when you try to login.

Is Karen Francis your real full name?

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
Karen Francis- Oct 5, 2017 at 11:44 PM
Karen Francis is my real name. Last time i log in was October 1
Karen Francis- Oct 5, 2017 at 11:46 PM
Hi I keep logging into Kayla Gayle/ Francis Karen. I want to log into my account which is Karen Francis Thank u
Ambucias 45478Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 12, 2017 Last seen - Oct 6, 2017 at 05:47 AM
Cute !

Is your page "Karen Francis" online now for everyone to see ?

When you reach the page "Kayla Gayle/ Francis Karen" is it with your email address?

Please tell me the url for "Kayla Gayle/ Francis Karen".
Karen Francis- Oct 7, 2017 at 03:20 AM
Aww Thanks! Yes my friend tell me they can see it online. I use the same password ans email for both accounts. While i was on my old account it logged out and switch to the new account. Now my Karen Francis account dont respond to its email and password. Hope i wasn't hacked. I ever got a alternate email for Francis Karen so i can log into my old account still can't log into Karen Fancis This is a mystery to me!!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
both accounts!!!

No wonder you are having the problem. Facebook allows only one account per person.

You have been caught and Facebook scissored one account.

You are lucky because the Facebook system usually disables all accounts.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Wow ok but i didnt know that. How can i get it back?? My old account is facebook people can still see my page
Kaylove1411- Oct 8, 2017 at 03:08 PM
How can i get my old account back after i delete the second one?
Ambucias 45478Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 12, 2017 Last seen - Oct 8, 2017 at 04:59 PM
You must wait 15 days before you try to login to any account, if you do try to login, the second account will be reactivated and you will need to go though the entire process again.

Once the second account is deleted, Facebook will sent you an email or sms, then try to login to your original account.
Kaylove1411- Oct 8, 2017 at 08:40 PM
Can i get back my old account wen i delete my second account
Ambucias 45478Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 12, 2017 Last seen - Oct 9, 2017 at 04:11 AM
That's what we are aiming for.
Kaylove1411- Oct 10, 2017 at 07:53 AM
Ok imma delete my second. I learned my listen!! Also is it a good sign that my friend can still see all my posts on his timeline recently posted on his last week I seen it too.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?