Lenovo all in one won't start

Ask a question zorbry70 2Posts Thursday October 5, 2017Registration date October 6, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 6, 2017 at 05:19 PM by ac3mark
I HAVE A LENOVO ALL IN ONE IDEACENTER 300 I HAD IT A MONTH AND HAD TO HAVE IT REPLACED AS IT QUIT. THE SAME AS NOW. I HAD THE REPLACEMENT 3 MONTHS AND IT STOPPED TURNING ON I CAN PUSH THE POWER BUTTON, IT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS RUNNING BUT THERE IS NO PICTURE AT ALL. I WAS TOLD I WOULD NEED A NEW MONITOR, WHAT DO YOU THINK. MIND YOU I CANNOT SEE TO FIX IT. KEEP THAT IN MIND PLEASE WHEN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH WE DONT LIKE TO BE YELLED AT BECAUSE OF A BUNK PC THAT SOMEONE ELSE SOLD YOU! YOU NEED TO GO TO THEM AND YELL!

P.S. please understand all CAPS is the same as yelling! We are volunteers who like to help, when not yelled at!

P.P.S. Take it back and get your money! Go and buy something else!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
NOT YELLING AT ANYONE, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN SEE WHAT I AM WRITING. I HAVE JUST A TAD OF SIGHT IN MY DOMINANT EYE AND ONLY A LITTLE MORE IN MY "GOOD" EYE. I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS ALL THE TIME.
ac3mark 8020Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus October 22, 2017 Last seen - Oct 6, 2017 at 05:19 PM
NO! YOU ARE YELLING!

There is a setting on your PC that will change the DOT PITCH (expand the text!) so you AREN'T YELLING ALL OF THE TIME.

I must tell you, if this type of behavior continues, we will not be able to assist!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?