I want to enable my Facebook account

Ask a question Hammed maryam ajoke - Last answered on Oct 7, 2017 at 05:33 AM by Ambucias
hello sir, my name is hammed maryam ajoke, i has problem in my facebook, i hope my account is disable, due to posting sexual picture by mistakely, please help me do it.
i has the important document, pictures, and many post there.
i will happy if u can do it for me sir. thanks
plus moins
Posting sexual picture by mistake you say! How can that be a mistake? It was intentional. Nobody will believe you.

You account will never be enabled again.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?

Sign up now. It takes less than a minute and is completely free!