Facebook disabled reviewing additional documents

Closed
Ikramul Islam - Updated on Oct 7, 2017 at 05:30 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 8, 2017 at 04:34 AM
Hello,
My account disable but I submit more time with my government issued, my government issued and my Facebook I'd all details have same but review give your account and nid card details not match what a problem. Please anyone can help me.l am old Facebook user why was my account disable don't think so.
Thanks

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Oct 7, 2017 at 05:33 PM
You submitted your id several times! No wonder you have not heard from Facebook, not only are you bugging the system but no doubt that Facebook believes you are harassing them.

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms of use and community standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards
• Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed.

You should cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait. Among the millions of accounts, there are tens of thousands of people living the same situation as you. When you submitted your documents you were the last among the tens of thousands. Facebook has to examine every one of them. You must wait your turn and it may take several weeks.

There is nothing else you can do.
Ikramul Islam
Oct 7, 2017 at 05:51 PM
Yeha you reply me all I know what is not allow Facebook. My account old I also old user in Facebook.my name also go every day in life but I submit government issued not confirm my I'd please this problem your CCM can solved ....? My account must be need because my old all pictures have this account, my family member and my all Facebook friends know this account any time every friends contact me.this time I can open new account but I miss my all old Facebook friends. Then I decided my account give back help center then I continue use but not give I remove my Facebook apps no need this contact social use. Many have this digital world meet or contact friends useful app. Please you can help me reply this gmail.
Thanks you
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > Ikramul Islam
Oct 7, 2017 at 05:57 PM
Ikramul,

I am not a magician and there is no other way to recover your account. We at CCM have no business with Facebook.

Sorry
Ikramul Islam
Oct 7, 2017 at 06:04 PM
Oh so sorry but thanks for give some step with knowledge,Have you Facebook verify new methods any link.can I contact directly help center please send me.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > Ikramul Islam
Oct 8, 2017 at 04:34 AM
Facebook does not have a help centre.