Gmail recovery

Closed
Anupa Rathore - Oct 10, 2017 at 02:36 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 14, 2017 at 04:34 PM
Hello,

I forgot Gmail password & account recovery mobile number.
Pls help me login to Gmail.

Thanks & regards
Anupa Rathore

2 responses

BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534
Oct 10, 2017 at 03:24 AM
Hello,

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account? If there is no activity on an account for one year, it is automatically deleted from the server.
hi,

i really don't remember the last excess. but it is surely not deleted from the server coz m able to recover my facebook account which was associated with that gmail address & i was able to recover facebook.
BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534 > anupa
Oct 10, 2017 at 08:24 AM
It is not because your FB account is alive that your gmail is alive too. If there is no activity, the account is deleted.
The account is not deleted. I signed in for fb through that Gmail id only.
I changed the mobile no. & forgot the password of it. I don't remember the last activity & recovery options.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 14, 2017 at 04:20 AM
After 8 months of inactivity Gmail accounts are deleted from the server. Even when you login to Facebook with your Gmail address does not make it active.

Anyway, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

There is nothing you can do if you created the account on the mobile device or number you no longer have access to.

Always create accounts on a PC or Laptop (landline IP), and then attach a recovery email to it. That way, you can have multiple ways to recover the account!
Hi,

Inactivity Means? I Mean There Was Incoming. But no outgoing. So does This Made Account Inactive?

Isn't there Any Way To Check Whether Account Is Active Or Deactive?

The Secret Question Is There & I Am Answering It. But It Is Giving The Same Prompt That Google Couldn't Verify That The Account Belongs To You.

Recovery Email I Know. . But forgot Its Password Too. mobile No. Was The Recovery Option for Both THe Gmail Id's., which I Lost.

so Do I Need To Try For Reactivating The SamE number Again. ? Will It Work?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169 > Anupa
Oct 14, 2017 at 04:34 PM
If, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.