Partition error

Ask a question dhina10297 1Posts Wednesday October 11, 2017Registration date October 11, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 15, 2017 at 11:47 PM by nathanwirth
hello guys
i have 2 tb hard disk while i played game through my external hard disk suddenly my laptop top shut downs and my hard disk gets corrupted and not open,if i tries to open the timing symbol goes infinitely but when try to create new partition in disk management there is an of infinite loading of "loading disk configuration"
what to i do?
when i tries through the dispart method its too have the infinite loading problem please guys help me i think here they are many computer geeks i guess

shortly when i connects my hard disk to laptop it hangs too much in the file explorer
and not able to enter into the disk

thanks in advance :)
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I suggest you buy a new hard drive. Your current one will NEVER be reliable.

Good Luck
RolandJS 20Posts Saturday August 26, 2017Registration date October 12, 2017 Last seen - Oct 12, 2017 at 11:42 AM
+1 xpcman! And, dhina, if that HD ever returns to working order enough to see your data folders and files, at least one more time, at least copy your data folders and files onto any reliable external media if full images cannot be made of your OS and data partitions. If that HD does not return to working order, as xpcman indicated, replace the HD.
dhina10297- Oct 12, 2017 at 11:43 AM
bro is iit not be able to repair
nathanwirth 146Posts Thursday May 22, 2014Registration date ContributorStatus October 15, 2017 Last seen - Oct 15, 2017 at 11:47 PM
Hi Dhina10297,

You can try your luck with check disk command. If the drive is repairable then check disk will help you out.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?