HP pavilion g7 laptop broken lcd HELP!!!!!

Ask a question Sweeethearts2002 2Posts Thursday October 12, 2017Registration date October 12, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 12, 2017 at 04:07 PM by Sweeethearts2002
I have a HP pavilion g7 laptop with a broken lcd. Until after I updated to windows 10 I'd been able to use my Emerson 32" flat screen as a monitor via HDMI considering I can't screw a VGA into my laptop, but I've tried that too... I can no longer get into my laptop and I desperately need in. I've tried the FN key combinations which doesn't work. Can anyone help me?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
with some Windows updates the first sign-on after the update displays only on the default screen. If you can transfer the hard drive to another laptop with a working screen - sign-on and complete the updates and then move the hard drive back to the original laptop. It will possibly work OK afterwards. But, subsequent updates will probably have the same problem.

Good Luck
Sweeethearts2002 2Posts Thursday October 12, 2017Registration date October 12, 2017 Last seen - Oct 12, 2017 at 04:07 PM
It updated completely, but shortly after once I rebooted the laptop I was unable to use anything for a monitor
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?