Not able to Log onto Facebook .. help would be most appreciate .

Closed
vivien slater - Updated on Oct 13, 2017 at 04:20 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 13, 2017 at 04:20 AM
To whom it may concern ................... I am still having problems trying to log in to my account with Facebook, I changed my Password (that I have had for many years) on your instructions .... but since changing my Password I can no longer get onto Facebook. I have no help on hand (family) to help me do this, and with me not knowing too much about Computers it is becoming very frustrating. I am following your instructions and keying in the code number you keep sending through to me ( each time is a different Code number I've had at least 8 different code numbers sent through to me) and each time I put the number in I get the same instructions saying clean my computer .. I log on to do, this but nothing is happening. I phoned through to my ISP and was given this number ****** to phone you,but each time I have phoned over a matter of two hours its engaged the whole time.

So PLEASE can I get some assistance to help me get connected to Facebook again ...... I need to be able to contact other people because I live alone and Facebook is basically my life life to the outside world ... regards Vivien Slater.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Oct 13, 2017 at 04:20 AM
Hi

We are CCM, not Facebook!

We never gave you any instructions to change your password.

We also did send you any key or code.

It's impossible to phone us.