Not able to Log onto Facebook .. help would be most appreciate .

Ask a question vivien slater - Last answered on Oct 13, 2017 at 04:20 AM by Ambucias
To whom it may concern ................... I am still having problems trying to log in to my account with Facebook, I changed my Password (that I have had for many years) on your instructions .... but since changing my Password I can no longer get onto Facebook. I have no help on hand (family) to help me do this, and with me not knowing too much about Computers it is becoming very frustrating. I am following your instructions and keying in the code number you keep sending through to me ( each time is a different Code number I've had at least 8 different code numbers sent through to me) and each time I put the number in I get the same instructions saying clean my computer .. I log on to do, this but nothing is happening. I phoned through to my ISP and was given this number ****** to phone you,but each time I have phoned over a matter of two hours its engaged the whole time.

So PLEASE can I get some assistance to help me get connected to Facebook again ...... I need to be able to contact other people because I live alone and Facebook is basically my life life to the outside world ... regards Vivien Slater.

Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

We are CCM, not Facebook!

We never gave you any instructions to change your password.

We also did send you any key or code.

It's impossible to phone us.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?