No sound on my iPod

Solved/Closed
Ces - Updated on Jan 3, 2019 at 02:44 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 11, 2019 at 10:25 AM
Hello, my problem with my iPod doesn't have sound. What shall I do?
System Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.10
Related:

1 response

Pumakid Posts 1 Registration date Saturday August 2, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 2, 2014 20
Updated on Jan 4, 2019 at 02:24 AM
Hi,

I had the No Sound issues. It showed the songs are playing but there was no sound. I read all the suggestions and nothing helped. I finally started fiddling with the various buttons and got it to work. Here's how. I pressed the the middle button and the forward button (button on the right side of middle button) for a few seconds and the sound started playing. Then, the sound went away after I released the buttons. It was a positive step forward from not hearing anything. I then started pressing them at the same time again for longer lengths of time and after a few tries, the sound finally started working normally. Been working fine since then. Hopefully, this will help someone in the same situation and if this was already suggested by someone before, I apologize as I never saw any threads mentioning this method. Cheers.
Thank you. I have tried everything for a week to get the sound on my ipod and this worked. Thank again
Thank you - I have a very old iPod - the sound stopped working but this solution worked perfectly!!
Lost2019 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday March 9, 2019 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2019
Mar 9, 2019 at 12:29 PM
Are you referring to the 'play' and 'fast forward' buttons on the music playing screen? If not...what buttons do you mean? Perhaps "HOME" and some other button? We're having the exact same 'no sound' from our IPod 5G speakers as you had...headphones work, but no sound without headphones. Look forward to hearing from you ASAP.
Blocked Profile > Lost2019 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday March 9, 2019 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2019
Mar 11, 2019 at 10:25 AM
Unless the speakers have their own amp, speakers arent going to have music out of them, because the ipod has enough power to amplify earbuds or headphines, not a three inch speaker!!!